I have not much to write right now. So, the photos. I'm loving my new Nokia 6303 (low budget, to compensate for the loss of my MOTOK1.), more for the camera than anything else. It helps greatly when I'm bored.
I have a group project to submit by November 1st, the topic is Celebrities as social activists. Growr.
Okay, photos, from top to bottom, we have:
1. Mosaic at Candies, Bandra. I could take photos of every single tile in the place, it's done up SO well!
2. My daily commute. I need to reshoot this tomorrow.
3. Pretty blue tile, Candies. My phone camera didn't capture the colour as it actually was.... :(
4. What I did in today's English class. Inspired by thegirlinthebigbox, specifically her rainbow art, which I absolutely adore. Great examples of her work are here, here and here. She's so incredibly talented....I'm gonna stop now.
5. I shamelessly advertise. I made that. Got all the beads and stuff when I went to Muscat over Diwali. Green garnet and silver.
6. Teeny carrot-cupcake at Candies. It was delicious.
7. Colaba causeway. The silk bangles.
8. Conversely. I have magenta, she has purple.
So yeah. That is me, for now. Enjoy.
Now reading: Lesley Downer - Geisha
Now listening: 3oh3 - Starstrukk
Now watching: Pretty Woman