Tuesday 16 June 2009

Frankie says RELAX

Lessons learnt over the past three days fron life, Zaiu, mom and Jai Hind college:

Yours truly cannot survive this city if she doesn't learn how to RELAX.
And no, relax doesn't mean sleep 16 hours a day.

Currently I'm like a coiled spring, waiting, planning, what to do next, where to go next. I FEEL tense. So yes. I need to relax.
I need to run, too.

Today, I suppose, was the final straw. But it's normal Bombay too. I had to wait 3 hours at Jai Hind for the BMM merit list.
In those three hours, I drank a red bull, I paced irritatedly up and down A-road. I sat at marine drive for 10 minutes. I paced some more. I read. I listened to music. I paced.
I grumbled to myself.

Yeah, that's gotta stop.

I finally sat down with someone, I was greeted with the words "Are you all right? You look like you're gonna throw up."

Sigh.

Tomorrow. I start running.

PS. I got BA at Jai Hind, not BMM though. St Xavier's list is out tomorrow.



9 comments:

sachin said...

sometimes life sucks...

Anonymous said...

What's BMM?

And I hope you get in at Xavier's then. :)

Btw, I'm making my blog private... mail me your id at kirtidanza@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. :)

Unknown said...

Today, I suppose, was the final straw. But it's normal Bombay too. I had to wait 3 hours at Jai Hind for the BMM merit list.
In those three hours, I drank a red bull, I paced irritatedly up and down A-road. I sat at marine drive for 10 minutes. I paced some more. I read. I listened to music. I paced.
I grumbled to myself.

Yeah, that's gotta stop.




Hahaha, I did pretty much the same thing when mine were coming. Haha.
Yeah, relax.

*nods*

All the best!

Suree said...

HAH...

if we do the think which we like , it is nothing but relaxing...



urs
suree

Jack said...

Mystique,

Times like this do make one tense. Just do not let it worry you too much and as admissions get over you will find yourself relaxed.

Take care

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

after going thru ut post i must say u rightly said "I m self-explanatory" in ur about me section.
Kudossssssss

Anonymous said...

Who's frankie?
I've been telling you to relax ever since you got here.

For Change and Alter Egos said...

yes. yes. frankie says relax. i still cant believe that Ross wore that T-shirt in that episode!
:D

and how well did you score woman?
you're looking out for Xaviers!
hope you get in though. :D

Mystique said...

2 anshu: yes i know. but then again, there's a silver lining right?

2 Ki: Undergrad media degree is BMM. I got Xavier's second list, but I want to stay in Jai Hind.

2 Shrutilaya: :D thanks

2 suree: i suppose so....

2 jack: true, i'm calm now....

2 surya: uh-Huh?

2 annie: arrey, it's from a Friends episode.

2 samamta: :D