Saturday 31 January 2009

And so, I'm done with all labs.

My board pracs got over today. i finished a 3 hour paper in an hour and 15 minutes, I'm rather surprised myself.

Now, is a month left to boards, and a week left for 3rd prelim chem, which, sadly, i must write.

I may abscond from the blog and the comp vicinity in general to study.

But knowing me, i won't be able to resist the occasional break......

Cheers to me.

currently, i'm re-reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Why I mention this? because it is a fucken brilliant beyond brilliant book, so pick it up and READ.

4 comments:

Benaam Badnaam said...

i remember studying for the board exams...consisted mainly of taking walks in the evening wid my bud

Anonymous said...

All the best! :)

And will definitely pick up the book. :)

Biju Mathews said...

You said it. That book is brillant!

Keep blogging!

Mystique said...

2 wanderer: hehe.....

2 ki: thanks. and DO IT!

2 biju: yay, someone else has read it too!!