Similarities between Chikki and me..........there are over 75.....we managed to freak ourselves out a bit while we made this....
1. We love the smell of petrol.
2. We both wear men’s deo and perfumes
3. We both own at least one item of clothing belonging to a boy we know.
4. We both like our cereal soggy, with hot milk (this was the really freaky one)
5. Bikes, not cars.
6. Thin, almost the same size.
7. Lazy writers
8. Lazy photographers
9. Large watches.
10. Voracious readers
12. We’re both ‘one of the guys’
13. Expansive vocab
14. We will not hesitate to get physical. Any way you take it.
15. We WILL make dirty jokes even if it’s at our expense.
16. When we actually get angry, you might want to stay out of the way……
17. Slow eaters (VERY slow)
18. According to us, wearing shoes on a beach is a crime.
19. We say the frikkin exact same words at the same time…..
20. Chikki’s poems…..seem to come out of my head….
21. We LOVE Chandler, we ARE Phoebe.
22. We’re both considered VERY VERY weird in our school.
23. We love hammocks.
24. We love How I Met Your Mother
25. Jeans must be torn by strenuous use and not pre-worn in the factory.
26. Have very limited girl-phases
27. Will sell soul for dark (DARK) chocolate.
28. Same with Starbucks coffee.
29. Multilingual when we speak. We’ll mix hindi, English, French, Marathi, Mallu and tenu kee fark painda. Chikki does Punjabi and Bengali too.
30. Sliding down banisters.
31. Bloggers. (Chikki’s lazy, I'm active)
32. Trust guys more than girls. Why? Because they don’t gossip. And they do enough shit, so they won’t judge you.
33. Canelloni at D’Arcy’s Kitchen.
34. Will wait until absolutely necessary to wax.
35. Books in schoolbag must be in descending order of length.
36. Would prefer Elder brother, younger sister.
37. We scream for everything.
38. Our best ideas come to us in the shower in the morning.
39. Occasional drinkers.
40. No makeup except for kohl and mayyyybe a bit of gloss.
41. I'm a runner. But. We’d both love football if we were taught. We tried basketball and sucked. We tried badminton and sucked. We love high jump.
42. We’d both like to colour our hair rainbow combination……4
3. Cloud formations.
44. Hairbrushes, not combs.
45. Love dance. Dandiya anywhere.
46. Hate wet clothes.
47. We avoid text lingo. Mostly.
48. Instead of sending a long message in two pages, we’ll type it all out and then edit to fit in 150 characters.
49. Buy a lot of jewelry, but don’t use much.
50. Silver, not gold.
51. We both hate the ipod click wheel
52. Bad swimmers
54. We love people-watching
55. We are both spiritual but not religious.
56. Our motto is – Ki fark painda?
57. We are also grammar and spelling freaks
58. We talk to inanimate objects and our own selves.
59. Always do our dares
60. We believe in real, tight bear hugs and only with some people
61. Find strange connections between things and people
62. Neither of us can do cart-wheels
63. We will sit where ever it is possible to do so.
64. We are also multi-lingual abusers
65. ‘Fuck you’ to marriage
66. ‘Yes’ to adoption
67. We will find sexual innuendo even if its not there
68. If we have aloo paratha, it will only be eaten with dahi
69. We will walk in the middle of the road, with no regard to traffic.
70. Don’t get freaked and/or scared easily
71. We are flat-chested and proud of it
72. Sing loudly in public
73. Love old Hindi filmy music
74. We use absurd nail colors
75. Moody eaters
76. Rather impatient
77. Ask stupid, obvious questions
78. Will violently swear at/attack the computer when it stops working.
80. When we try to stop laughing…….we just end up laughing more…and then going out of breath….and then we can’t breathe….
81. Will find loopholes everywhere.
82. Perfectionists when it comes to actual work.
83. We draw on ourselves.
85. Before we started this list…….We thought we were absolutely unique.