Saturday 11 August 2007

Frustration and randomization

Yes, among the most frustrating things I can think of is the shitty dial-up speed out here...and the high cost of broadband.it is thanks to this that my pictures do not upload, songs do not download...its a wonder i could upload abayagirl...the comp must have been in a very good mood.see,see its still not on....
anyone interested in my artwork will need a window into my mind....or into the black folder which is the containing ground for all my drawings, ever since I started anime.
is rather funny that my drawings are so liked...every now and then my folder gets assaulted, and everything in it, including all my old drawings, even the practice sheet where I've drawn a naked back for reference, gets passed around.well, that happens a lot, but Wednesday was the first time it got passed around in my new class....amongst the guys...
(clarification....I'm in hi-school, not college, n I don't live in India....yet)
so anyway, it got passed....and my drawings got ogled.
MY DRAWINGS.
not me.
lol
yes, I do tend to make my girls rather slim, svelte, curvy, sexy, in a complete contrast to me, (even tho I'm feeling really beautiful ever since I started dance class) and the way I'd like to be....
but...well, they're like my creations, my babies or whatever.....I like the appreciation, the comments, but man, this is the first time they've been ogled, and damn, it felt kinda weird...
my drawings can turn guys on?
man, I guess I am pretty good....
current drawing STILL not uploaded...
yes, where was I?
oh, among other things, there is the fact that I have exams at end of august....why do these authorities wish to kill us with these torture tools every other month? it's senseless, i tell you....
I am currently supposed to be studying, but whatever...
Among other things that amuse me are high school relationships....the ones in my school at least...they're one of the reasons I'm single.
Most of these relationships begin with a boy and a girl who are kinda friends....they have a mutual friend, something like that...
So then he asks her out. he likes her looks and her personality, I suppose.She blushes, consults a few friends, then condescends to go out with him...
for a few months you will see them together, roaming the school, together, as a couple, smiling at each other, talking....(about what? I've always wondered)...and then suddenly you see them, not together, looking kinda devastated, and you know it's all over, and they're just another item on the gossip circuits of the school.
There are people who do not let themselves get affected by such relationships....and then there are the people who get too affected and sentimental....like this guy I know who went out with the girl he loved. She broke up with him over the summer last year....he went a little loco and asked out her best friend.She was bugging.He dumped her a while ago.He still wants his first girl back...and I have to hear all his sentimentalities......
I don't mind, really, at least someone's confiding in me....I always enjoy that.
yes, this is one of the reasons I will never end up in one of these pointless hi-school relationships, not even if....oh well...
well, its pointless.
OK me going. me abandoning the uploading drawing....me going to commune with chem book and the cats.
sayonara, see you when the thoughts hit me again.
I love u all...
I have trouble ending blog entries....
*beep*

2 comments:

Anki said...

i know the feeling
everytime i visit folks in kuwait
i have to use internet like salt in a dish
pinch by pinch

nice place.. will visit ur blog soon

Mystique said...

you just did!! but yes, feel free to visit again and stay as long as you like....