Monday 20 August 2007

5 Randomizations...

Ok, ok, i did ask for it....(literally)....but now that it's here, i'm kinda at a loss for words. Ok, i shall try. If my readers....(um...) are not satisfied, i shall try again.

1. People think I'm immature. I think the rest of the world is immature.Come on man....immaturity shows in your thought, not in the way you behave.Sliding down banisters is fun, not immature, and if you've never tried it because you thought it was too lame, i pity you. (Idiot lady, are you reading this?). In my opinion i do a lot more sensible thinking than most people.no, really.

2. I am book addict.Big book addict. I will read anything i can get my hands on.....even lonely planet guides....even my mom's books, which have scary titles like "You can heal your life". The only things i won't read are books by Robin Sharma, and also ugly crap teen romances.

3. I keep forgetting words.Like, you know when you need the right word and its just on the tip of your tongue but then its gone? yea, that happens. a lot. I'm not aging gracefully......which is funny, coz i ain't aging at all....

4. I have slight obssessive compulsive tendencies.....which i shall say no more about.

5. It doesn't look like it, but i have a lot of power in those bony arms of mine....bone hurt.Earlier on, i was prone to hitting people when angry....then after the last one (punched someone in the eye.....not proud of it...) i vowed never to do it again....my promise has held.uptil now, that is.

There! done! That enough to scare my very few readers away?

Edited 27.8.07

'kay i just thought of more.....

6. I am also a big hug addict...and not those girly soho hugs either....proper bear hugs...i knida need them, see?

7. Comfort food = brownies....

yea i'd thought up some stuff in the afternoon but i lost it again...
there you go...
ok, i tag sulagna and aiman....if they ever get here, that is...

5 comments:

sulagna said...

hehe..........n i dont appreciate the title tht u have so kindly bestowed upon me......!!!!!!!!!1
idiot lady...really now!!!!!!?????

Mystique said...

yea,idoit lady. why else wud u leave a recipe request on a post about grief?

Ashish Kharwatkar said...

Well, well, well

# 1 - Completely agree with you. Gotto go a little crazy once in a while. Makes you feel human. Makes you feel alive.

# 2 - Very good. Keep at it.

# 3 - Hahaha... Robert that... er... i mean... Roger that.

# 4 - Ditto. Try popcorn. Caapirighter tells me it works.

# 5 - Never seen you in person but I hope I'm never at the wrong end of your clenched fist!

:D

Cheers!

sulagna said...

so???????????????????
various possibilities_
cheerin u up.....
dint read the post(hehe) actually i did......
n wishin u all the best fr ure xams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the way....ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!
n y is ure cell switched off?????????????????????????????????????????

Mystique said...

sui.. my dad has my cell...his has gone for servicing so my beautiful moto is in his possession....it will be back on saturday....
oh purlease...i tried studying today...please teach me how you do it...
ashish....i'm mostly always crazy....oh yea and there are only about two guys who feel the pain when i hit. which is ridiculous, coz hey're both twice my size.