Sunday 22 April 2007

mind...

the mind is a weird thing to have....at least mine is. it's very contradictory n so are my words.

in essence....i am not liked. i want to be liked. but i'm not willing to change myself in order 4 people to like me. bcoz i think i gotta b myself. n if ppl don lyk me 4 wat i am....wats d use? it's like livin a lie

~i'v bin livin a lie.....theres nothing insiiide~
~briiiiing meeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife~

so so symbolic.....very. bring me to life. actually all evanescence (evanessence?) songs r symbolic, beutiful, trance kind. not like those bubblegum pop kinda songs.
i realised i actually love rock. no korn no slipknot but metallica i like. i'm searchin 4 dis song dat i don no d name of. i only know d first bit of it coz i bunked skul one day 2 hear my frenz playin it...lovv it
later all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm....
Like your posts..
You got a much saner style that is thought provoking while achieving a sense of mind thumping peace....
But one thing i dunno...
Who are you??