Saturday 13 February 2010

Hearts. Flowers. Chocolate. NOT.





I've never been non-single on Valentine's Day. Last year, it was full of the spirit of Pink Chaddis. This year, it's the end of the Kala Ghoda Festival, a Devdas marathon ( Not that I'm going to watch any of them. I WOULD have gone for Dev D, but it's late, and home circumstances prevent me) and a pfft in the face of all you cheesefest couples.

So yes, hearts, flowers, chocolate, NOT. But if anyone's up for a ritual protest drink, do join me. I'll be that girl at the bar laughing at all the couples and hitting on the bartender.

Peace.
Happy Valentine's day, all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. This last part would be SO much easier if I wasn't in India.

1 comment:

Soin said...

am thinking of collecting all the sappy posts written today and making a comic or something out of it.in the meantime just send around group text saying its your frnds anniv and to wish her,damage control is never possible there.free