Saturday 15 March 2008

Sagittarius: You will prove someone wrong today. They said you could never do it, but you did!

That is my Facebook horoscope for the day. I'm intrigued.
Anyway.....

My exams are over. they're over, o joy and rapture and all manner of happinesses.....they're over.
My math paper was brilliant. I followed my same old strategy of not studying the day before maths. Watched FRIENDS. and a movie.
So. you think I have no reason to be home now, na?
But no-oo.....these friends of mine do not wish to go anywhere.
Rather, parental permission is denied.
Don't ask me, my parents are way cooler than theirs...

So I'm off. Beach. Today evening. Not alone though, mom got worried at the last minute about letting me go alone. I gave her my usual cribbage about how "if I were in Mumbai...."
"but you're not in Mumbai. So it's different."
"grmblgrmbl I don't see why......"

Ok, ok.. whatever.
My original plan was to go sit on the beach, introspect a bit, and get a mocha...
now lets see what to do. Now that I have company, maybe I'll go bowling.
hmf. I will see.

I am happy.
I feel like a little kid that goes bounce-bounce. and gives wide smiles.
And then shuts her mouth when she remembers what she looks like when she smiles.....
Ugh.

Anyway. I have two weeks before I embark upon the "most imprtant school year of my life" (and truly the last year I'll ever care about my marks)
So. These two weeks will involve a lot of book-reading, movie-watching, out-going, and maybe ear-piercing if I work up the guts and get someone to hold my hand.
Have fun all. I depart.

13 comments:

Ish said...

Okay, I'm a Sagittarius too but I think I've done that thing today. My mother said that I'll never be able to drink a completely hard kinda coffee and I did. Hence, proved her wrong. Now what I'm thinking is that even she's a Saggi, who is she gonna prove wrong?

Anyway, enjoy the holidays while they're still there!

Impressionist said...

lol! nothing happens the way u want'em! isn't it?! :D
hehe! u are a smart girl! u're just like me! :D I despise maths too!
never studies thm! no wonder i failed in my 12th tho! :P hehe I wasn't as lucky as u! DANG!
enjoy ur hols! :)

-I

Espèra said...

You're lucky. You have a beach next-door (or, practically next-door).

Chintan Patel said...

hmmm. nice collection of blogs... see mine... http://wisdomonline.blogspot.com

CrazyDiamond said...

ah school...those were good times.

I remember when someone older than me would say that these are the best carefree times of your life and I'd laugh. I'd laugh and say why don't you try and give my exams for me. We'll see how you define carefree then.

I want those exams back now and the carefreeness...

Renovatio said...

I'm actually getting a little tired of my piercing...

VenkyMarg said...

your friends dont get permission..and you go alone...?? tot eh beach..? and bowling.. i mean wat are they doing at home..??

--xh-- said...

:-D enjoy the free time b4 the 'most imp year' of ur schooling...

Mystique said...

2 snitch: Good, at least horoscopes work for you!!

2 impressionist: Nonono I don't despise math.
I despise my teacher.

2 Espera: max half-hour's drive away... :)

2 Chintan: thank you

2 crazydiamond: you know, you're doing it to me.........

2 reno: aww. why? I already have one, being a girl, there's always something I can exhibit on my ear...

2 venky: pissing off innit? their parents needed a parent in attendance to go to OBC. ugh. hey, we're 16 dammit!! hey I saw a bunch of your friends at shatti that day.....Areeb n all....were u there?

2 xh: yes, I plan to.

Occasional Brilliance said...

ur lucky ur xams r ovr... mine r jst beginning... m so jealous... so did u eventually prove sm1 wrong?

VenkyMarg said...

yea i was there but i didnt have xtra clothes and i hate getting wet so i was doing sheesha.. so yeah...its fine.. so thats stupid even to obc parent..???????????????????? i mean how stupid are they ?????

five_silver_rings said...

Ah, you lucky thing... your exams are over... Mine are yet to come.. o lord..

Mystique said...

2 firewhiskey: no, don't think so....

2 venky: yessssssss it's irritant I tell ya....

2 rings: its okaaaaay.....at least you ain't doing science.....