Wednesday 31 October 2007

Exhibit me!!

There are some times in the school year when all the normal functions of school life are suspended......
one such is exhibition..........
exhibition is mega-bunk time.....
it's the time when teachers don't bother coming to class cuz they're too busy......
it's the time when everyone's busy or bunking.....
it's the time when i traditionaly go nuts.
stark raving bonkers.
i tend to get all hyped n do mad stuff like..........um....special for the year, wrap a ribbon around my waist. the idea??
"I'm a birthday gift. Is it your birthday?" (gives sexy looks to people)
last year i spray-painted my hand silver. it looked damn hot, but was a pain to wash off.
this year sid wrote my name on my arm with silver marker.....
anyway, i have to leave now, i have to reach at 4.30....damn i'm gonna be busy, what with my superballs physics project (balls to you!! lot of scope for humor with superballs....) and roaming around and checking out stuff.....
wheeeeee!!
all the bunking gave me time to sit n have long chats with venky, about nothing in particular.
yay.
gtg, my mom's kinda pissed.

No comments: