Thursday 6 September 2007

Various Vishes....er....Wishes.

I wish....
Yea, i wish a lot....
but certain wishes i wish more than others...
Know what i mean?
'Kay.
So i wish.

1. I wish I was happier. Much happier. Ecstatically happy. Because, funnily, whatever happens to me, i just ain't happy! I should fall in love.....yea, that'd DEPRESS me. Ulta khopdi, thats moi.

2. I wish people would reply to text messages i send them.Especially YOU.You who doesn't read my blog and doesn't know that i have one, and the You who knows i have a blog, just doesn't read it. and everyone else too. Hello PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU< THAT WHY I MSG! Now please, please reply!

3. I wish someone -anyone!- would tell me they loved me.....and mean it....

4. I wish.......I wish people.....yeah, you too, especially YOU....didn't think i was so annoying.....do you?

5. Oh what the hell....there's a picture in my mind.....it would be nice if it became a reality.

6. It would also be nice if crappy mega-companies didn't keep leasing whole {swear word} buildings so that there is an artificial shortage.

Damn....what people do for money.

7. Yea, there's a few thoughts and wishful thinking comcerning various YOUs.....but i prefer to keep that confidential.

thank you for listening.

this is a waste of post, i know.
but whatever.

3 comments:

VenkyMarg said...

OK. Whenever i see a glimpse of you YOURE SO HAPPY!! And this "YOU" is it metaphorically or something..??

Mystique said...

yea dude.....you are not exposed to my behaviour 24/7...thus you do not know me.
and the YOU is a person i had in mind...
rite now i'm feeling rather stupid and i want to deal the post, but company policy does not allow me to do so.

sulagna said...

i noe who the YOU is......